Sunday, January 10, 2016

Days 9 & 10 ~ Research, Papers, and Free Time

Day 9 was a very quiet day for me.  I began and ended the day with research work in the lab, and spent my time in between the two, working on a paper in my room reflecting on my experiences in Taiwan thus far.  It was nice to have a day to myself.

On day 10, I was able to spend the entire day as I wished.  After turning in our papers, Mary and I went exploring and errand running.  We stopped at Taipei 101 to compare prices from a few stores at home with a few of the stores in the 101 mall.  We explored the area around Taipei 101, spent a few hours shopping, and then headed back to West downtown to find gifts and hand made goods for friends and family back home.  After killing half the day, we went back to our rooms for laundry and to pack for the 4 day road trip that would eventually see us in the southern tip of Taiwan near Kenting National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment